Coach Drivers - Casual & Full Time for Full Size Coaches
At Woods we’re well aware that the driver is a very important part of our business, and our customer experience. In fact, our customers regularly tell us that our drivers are a cut above the rest. A ‘Woods Driver’ is someone that’ll make that little extra effort, to make sure their passengers have an enjoyable journey, rather than just transporting them from A to B.
What we expect of our drivers:-
• Smart Appearance
• Positive, professional attitude.
• Safe driving
What we offer in return:-
• A variety of work (Private Hire, Excursions & UK/European Tours)
• Your own Allocated Vehicle (where availability allows)
• Security of working for a well-established, Multi award winning, family run coach company.
• Friendly management team, where you’re not just a payroll number.
• Uniform provided.
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Ongoing CPC training.
A full PCV licence, and current driver CPC are essential.
Please apply in writing using this application form to: Transport Manager, Woods Travel Ltd, Park Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex. PO21 2PX.
Or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
NB. Due to the nature of the role, a good working knowledge of spoken and written English is essential.