AIRPORT/DOCKS TRANSFER DRIVER REQUIRED
Woods have a Part Time/Casual Vacancy for a dedicated individual to drive our Mercedes people carrier.
The applicant should be:
• A safe driver
• Chauffeuring our holiday clients to and from Airports and Docks.
• Chauffeuring our clients to and from their home, as part of our ‘door to door’ coach holidays.
• Assisting clients with their baggage.
• Liaising with the transport office, and other drivers.
• Keeping the vehicle clean and tidy throughout your duties.
• Cleaning/fuelling the vehicle after use.
A good knowledge of the south’s Airports and Cruise Ports would be an advantage.
Please note: There are no set ‘guaranteed hours’, and the role would therefore suit someone that can be flexible with their working pattern.
Due to the nature of the role, a good knowledge of written and spoken English is essential.
For more information please contact Rob Black on 01243 871656 or email your CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated March 2017
COACH DRIVERS - FULL TIME & PART TIME
At Woods we’re well aware that the driver is a very important part of our business, and our customer experience. In fact, our customers regularly tell us that our drivers are a cut above the rest. A ‘Woods Driver’ is someone that’ll make that little extra effort, to make sure their passengers have an enjoyable journey, rather than just transporting them from A to B.
What we expect of our drivers:-
• Smart Appearance
• Positive, professional attitude.
• Safe driving
What we offer in return:-
• A variety of work (Private Hire, Excursions &, UK/European Tours)
• Security of working for a well-established, Multi award winning, family run coach company.
• Friendly management team, where you’re not just a payroll number.
• Uniform provided.
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Ongoing CPC training.
A full PCV licence, and current driver CPC are essential.
Please apply in writing using this application form to: Rob Black, Private Hire Operations Manager, Woods Travel Ltd, Park Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex. PO21 2PX.
Or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
NB. Due to the nature of the role, a good working knowledge of spoken and written English is essential.